Mega-Defense is a new line from Origins that was specifically created for the purpose of protecting skin against environmental pollutants.
While it is not always possible to avoid environmental stressors, especially while living in an urban setting, one can take steps to protect the skin against irritants. This product from Origins is branded as a 'Barrier-Boosting Essence Oil,' which is capable of forming a defensive layer between one's skin and the outside world, effectively neutralizing threats before they can create any lasting damage. One of the most potent ingredients in the product is the antioxidant and anti-irritant Lady’s Thistle Extract, which plays a part in reducing redness, sensitivity and visible signs of premature aging.
Also in Origins' Mega-Defense collection is an Advanced Daily UV Defender SPF 45, which also provides more than just protection from the sun.
Origins' Mega-Defense Oil Forms a Barrier Against Environmental Pollutants
1. Skin Barrier Protection - The rise of skin-care products geared towards protecting against environmental pollutants presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the beauty industry.
2. Anti-pollution Skincare - The anti-pollution skincare trend presents opportunities for brands to develop products that cater to the growing consumer concern for healthier and more sustainable lifestyle choices.
3. Antioxidant Skincare - The growing focus on natural and organic ingredients in skincare presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for brands that market products around antioxidant-rich ingredients.
1. Beauty - The beauty industry can capitalize on the growing demand for skincare products aimed at protecting against environmental pollutants with innovative product development.
2. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can benefit from the focus on natural and organic ingredients in skincare by developing innovative products around antioxidant-rich superfoods and nutrients.
3. Technology - The rise of anti-pollution skincare opens up opportunities for innovative technology companies to create new products aimed at detecting and protecting against air pollutants in real-time.