Amplify recently released its distilled non-alcoholic spirit and Mediterranean tonic in a pre-mixed can so that people can experience mindful drinking in a convenient way. The low-calorie refreshment is a lighter choice that appeals to health-conscious Gen Z, especially as an option that seems to sit somewhere between soda and alcohol.
The fizzy and flavorful canned drink offers the aromatic experience of traditional spirits with botanical ingredients like juniper berries, coriander seeds, Angelica root, lemon peel, lemongrass and ginseng root, plus citrus fruits to create the "Zing and Zest" that's advertised on the front of the can.
The refreshing non-alcoholic canned drinks appeal to those who want to appreciate full-flavor experiences yet don't want to dull their senses.
Amplify's Drinks are an In-Between Option to Soda and Alcohol
1. Mindful Drinking - There is an opportunity for the creation of more non-alcoholic drink options that appeal to health-conscious consumers who still want a full-flavor experience.
2. Botanical Ingredients - The use of botanical ingredients in non-alcoholic drinks creates a unique flavor experience and offers an opportunity for innovation in the beverage industry.
3. Convenient Packaging - There is an opportunity for the creation of more non-alcoholic canned drinks that provide a convenient way for consumers to enjoy mindful drinking on-the-go.
1. Beverage - The beverage industry can continue to innovate by creating new non-alcoholic drink options that appeal to health-conscious consumers and feature unique botanical ingredients.
2. Food and Hospitality - Restaurants and bars can offer non-alcoholic drink options that feature botanical ingredients as a way to appeal to health-conscious consumers who still want a full-flavor experience.
3. Packaging - There is an opportunity to innovate in the packaging industry by creating more sustainable and convenient packaging options for non-alcoholic canned drinks that appeal to health-conscious consumers.