A medical research app is expected to revolutionize the way consumers view and interact with their health history and it has been "catching the attention of the insurance industry."
doc.ai promises to "accelerate medical research" through the combination of artificial intelligence and machine learning into an accessible format. The sensitive data is kept secure through a blockchain infrastructure that encrypts and decentralizes the information.
The doc.ai medical research app is a product of the rapidly evolving industry and tech's integration in healthcare. doc.ai utilizes a functional algorithm to enroll people in clinical trials. It also utilizes the provided data points to make predictions about their health and longevity.
In late 2018, doc.ai partnered with Anthem -- America's second largest health insurance provider. The firm is offering support for medical research app's 12-month trial to explore the algorithm's accuracy in predicting allergies.
Photo Credits: doc.ai
Doc.Ai is a Innovative App That Might Change the Insurance Game
1. Ai-powered Medical Research - The use of AI and machine learning in medical research apps has the potential to revolutionize healthcare by accelerating research processes and predicting health outcomes.
2. Blockchain Security for Health Data - Blockchain technology can provide a secure and decentralized infrastructure for storing and accessing sensitive health information, ensuring the privacy and integrity of data.
3. Integration of Tech in Healthcare - The integration of technology in healthcare is rapidly advancing, as shown by the development of apps like doc.ai that leverage AI and machine learning for medical research and clinical trial enrollment.
1. Healthcare - The healthcare industry stands to benefit from the disruptive innovation of AI-powered medical research apps, as they can improve health outcomes and accelerate research processes.
2. Insurance - The insurance industry has been catching on to the potential of AI-powered medical research apps like doc.ai, as they can provide valuable insights for risk assessment and personalized insurance offerings.
3. Technology - The technology industry plays a crucial role in the ongoing integration of tech in healthcare, as it develops platforms and algorithms like doc.ai that utilize AI and machine learning for medical research.