This Mean Girls greeting card by Meet Me in Shermer immortalizes one of the film's most hilarious characters.
Who could possibly forget Gretchen Wieners? She is the noble off-spring of the inventor of Toaster Strudel and can't help it that she's so popular. However, the pièce de résistance of Gretchen Wiener's young life comes from being Regina George's faithful sidekick and right-hand gal. It's not an easy job, that's for sure; those without hair big enough to contain all of Regina's secrets need not apply.
Beyond being the physical vault for Regina's dirty laundry, Gretchen also suffers more than her fair share of abuse. Namely, the fact that her attempt at coining a catchphrase was brusquely shut down ("Stop trying to make 'Fetch' happen.") These greeting cards make sure the "Fetch" quote stays alive and well.
The Mean Girls Greeting Card Makes Fetch Happen
1. Pop Culture Greeting Cards - Creating more greeting card designs featuring popular movie and TV characters can be a great way to tap into the nostalgia of a generation.
2. Humorous Greeting Cards - There is a growing demand for greeting cards that inject humor into traditional occasions.
3. Personalized Greeting Cards - Customizable greeting cards can be a great way to give consumers more control over the messages they send to their loved ones.
1. Greeting Card Industry - The greeting card industry can innovate by creating more designs and themes that draw from popular culture and humor.
2. E-commerce Industry - The e-commerce industry can innovate by creating platforms that allow consumers to easily create and send personalized greeting cards.
3. Gift Industry - The gift industry can innovate by bundling unique and customizable greeting cards with their products, providing value-added services to their customers.