The lastest Mean Girls app to be announced comes from Pocket Gems. Although this isn't the first company to attempt to expand the teen flick universe in such a way, it is the first that will bring more meat to the stories. Instead of focusing solely on superficial character drama, this Mean Girls app will have more meat thanks to the help of Kirsten Smith, one of the narrative forces behind movies like 10 Things I Hate About You, Legally Blonde and She's the Man.
Scheduled for release later this year, the Mean Girls app hopes to make up for previous attempts at bringing this cult classic back into people's lives. Not many people will need much urging considering that it will be free to play once it's launched.
The Mean Girls App Expands the Movie Universe with Story-Centric Game
1. Story-centric Games - Opportunity for game developers to create mobile games that focus on immersive storytelling.
2. Expanding Movie Universes - Opportunity for movie franchises to expand their universes through engaging mobile apps.
3. Collaborations with Experienced Writers - Opportunity for app developers to collaborate with experienced narrative forces to enhance storytelling in mobile games.
1. Mobile Gaming - Opportunity for mobile game developers to tap into the growing demand for immersive and interactive storytelling experiences.
2. Movie Industry - Opportunity for movie studios to leverage mobile apps as a way to engage and retain fans beyond the theatrical experience.
3. App Development - Opportunity for app developers to partner with popular movie franchises to create narrative-driven gaming experiences.