McDonald's drive-thru windows are about to start providing a more customized experience for consumers thanks to the impending implementation of artificial intelligence technology. The QSR brand has announced it has purchased Dynamic Yield, an independent technology company, that will enable it to incorporate advanced machine learning capabilities into its menus. This will allow the system to take environmental factors and consumer data into account, which means hot weather might prompt ice creams or cool drinks to be promoted and beyond.
The new machine learning technology will start to be rolled out to 1,000 McDonald's drive-thru windows within the next three months with sights set on the remaining 14,000 restaurants in the US before taking it international.
McDonald's Drive-Thru Windows will Implement Dynamic Yield Machine Learning
1. AI-powered QSR Menus - The utilization of AI for providing personalized menus for customers is the trend.
2. Machine Learning-based Drive-thrus - Implementing machine learning technology to drive-thrus is the trend for enhancing customer experience.
3. Dynamic Personalization - Personalizing menus dynamically and automatically with the use of machine learning is the trend.
1. Quick Service Restaurants - The quick service restaurants should consider implementing AI-powered dynamic menu personalization to improve the overall customer experience.
2. Artificial Intelligence - The use of AI and machine learning for decision-making purposes is the industry trend.
3. Technology - The technology industry has the opportunity to develop more advanced machine learning capabilities for the food and restaurant industry.