McConnell's Fine Ice Cream was founded in Santa Barbara, Califonia in 1949. The family-owned business is in its third generation of family ownership and it effortlessly blends traditional techniques with innovative flavors.
Currently, one of the most exciting flavors by McConnell's Fine Ice Cream is S'mores. The limited edition release boasts "layers of toasted vanilla beans in marshmallowy-spiked sweet cream." The mixture's texture is enhanced by the inclusion of gooey, bittersweet chocolate ganache (made in-house), and house-based honey graham crackers."
McConnell's Fine Ice Cream's S'mores variety clearly takes inspiration from camping activities and the release is perfectly timed. The brand notes that this limited edition flavor goes well with other exclusive offerings like the Chocolate Caramel Cookie or the Piña Colada.
Image Credit: McConnell's Fine Ice Cream
McConnell's Fine Ice Creams Boasts a Special S'mores Flavor
1. Limited Edition Food Offerings - Opportunities for creating limited edition food offerings inspired by current trends.
2. Gourmet Ice Cream Flavors - Innovation opportunities for gourmet ice cream flavors that use unique ingredients and flavor combinations.
3. Family-owned Business Succession - Opportunities for innovation in continuing the legacy of family-owned businesses.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - Innovation in food and beverage industry with unique limited edition flavors and products.
2. Ice Cream Industry - Innovation opportunities in the ice cream industry with gourmet, artisanal flavors and differentiation from traditional flavors.
3. Family Business Management - Opportunities for innovation and success in managing and transitioning family-owned businesses across generations.