McCann Melbourne University created this advertisement that speaks to the young creative minds of those debating post-secondary education. This short commercial combines phrases of what can be learned if students pursue higher schooling -- while having real students actually act out inanimate objects within the phrases.
The ad begins at night in a courtyard in front of the school. A young girl is reading and then she suddenly jumps up and runs into the arms of another student. She is then followed by a massive group of other students. The group proceeds to collaboratively create a skull, a tree and an oceanic wave. The amazing synchronization is a testament to the effect of creative collaboration.
The goal of this commercial for McCann Melbourne University is to show potential students that possibilities of what can happen when great minds collide.
This McCann Melbourne Ad Metaphorically Displays Things Students Learn
1. Interactive Ads - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the use of interactive elements in advertisements to engage and captivate audiences.
2. Creative Collaborations - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Encourage collaborative projects and initiatives to harness the power of collective creativity.
3. Metaphorical Storytelling - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilize metaphors in storytelling to convey messages in a unique and impactful way.
1. Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate innovative storytelling techniques and interactive elements to revolutionize advertising campaigns.
2. Education - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Foster creative collaborations and experiential learning to transform the traditional education system.
3. Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Use metaphoric storytelling approaches and interactive experiences to revolutionize the entertainment industry.