Fans of the McCafe Frappes from McDonald's are sure to be pleased about the news of a large format, multi-serve option being launched to allow for convenient at-home consumption. Coming in a new 40-ounce bottle, the beverage is available in Mocha and Caramel flavor options, and is perfect for consumption on its own or as part of a cafe-inspired drink. The prepackaged coffee is made from a premium blend of the brand's Arabica coffee along with sugar, milk, natural flavors and other ingredients.
The new large format McCafe Frappes are available now at select retailers nationwide and have been launched just in time for warmer weather. The drinks are sure to be favored by the rising number of consumers seeking out prepackaged coffee beverages as a convenient way to boost energy.
Image Credit: McDonald's
The Prepackaged 40-Ounce McCafe Frappes Come in Caramel and Mocha
1. Prepackaged Coffee Beverages - With the rising number of consumers seeking out prepackaged coffee beverages as a quick and convenient way to get their caffeine fix, there is an opportunity for food and beverage brands to invest in this trend by offering new and innovative flavors and packaging options.
2. At-home Café-inspired Drinks - As the pandemic has forced more people to work from home, the trend of at-home cafe-inspired drinks has seen a surge in popularity, presenting an opportunity for brands to create new and unique coffee products that blend well with other ingredients for consumers looking for the perfect drink.
3. Large Format Packaging - With the launch of the 40-ounce bottles of multi-serve options for McDonald's McCafe Frappes, there is an opportunity for brands to tap into the trend of large format packaging for prepackaged coffee drinks, providing consumers with convenience and value for their money.
1. Food and Beverage - With the trend of prepackaged coffee beverages, food and beverage companies have the opportunity to explore new coffee flavors, innovative packaging, and better ways to enjoy coffee drinks at home for convenience and enjoyment.
2. Retail - As more consumers seek the convenience of prepackaged coffee drinks for at-home consumption and larger option sizes, grocery and retail stores have the opportunity to stock up on innovative products to meet the demands of their customers with ease.
3. Bevtech - With the increasing trend of prepackaged coffee beverages and at-home cafe-inspired drinks, BevTech companies have the opportunity to create new technologies that make it easier for consumers to make and customize their own drinks at home with a focus on quality and convenience.