The Costa Coffee Frappé range is a new lineup of drinks from the brand in partnership with Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) to offer consumers a treat-like experience.
The coffee drinks are inspired by two of the brand's signature drinks including the Caramel Swirl and Chocolate Fudge Brownie, which are both made with slow-roasted Signature Blend espresso coffee with fresh milk. The products are arriving in the UK with a flavor that's suited as an everyday indulgence or a treat to suit different preferences.
Vice President, Commercial Development at CCEP GB Martin Attack commented on the new Costa Coffee Frappé range saying, "Understanding the variety of need states the segment caters for is vital, so we can ensure all bases are covered – which is absolutely the case now for Costa Coffee RTD with the addition of the Frappé range. We’re confident that, along with the great new taste across our Latte and Flat White variants, the Frappé range will help attract more consumers to the RTD coffee category this summer.”
The Costa Coffee Frappé Range Offers Rich, Creamy Flavor
1. Treat-like Ready-to-drink Coffees - Ready-to-drink coffees that offer a treat-like experience and mimic popular flavors present opportunities to disrupt the RTD coffee category.
2. Flavor-inspired RTD Coffees - RTD coffee made to replicate flavor of signature drinks can disrupt the RTD coffee category.
3. Everyday Indulgence RTD Coffees - RTD coffees that offer everyday indulgence can attract more consumers to the category.
1. Beverage Industry - Beverage companies can innovate and disrupt the RTD coffee category with treat-like and flavor-inspired coffees.
2. Food and Beverage Industry - Innovative ready-to-drink coffee products present opportunities to companies in the food and beverage industry.
3. Retail Industry - Retailers can take advantage of the growing demand for innovative RTD coffee products by carrying treat-like and flavor-inspired options.