Heineken and DOE are collaborating to host a crossover event happening this weekend to launch its Masters collection. The event takes place at the XTD store and the capsule is full of pieces that are designed with a strong tennis influence -- it is comprised of a black tee, a white tee, tennis racquet and a tote bag.
All of the pieces boast the signature green and red color palette of Heineken and the triple-hued ribbon is seen adorning pieces all throughout the Master collection. The new collaborative capsule is set to drop at DOE XTD, TR and the Heineken Xintiandi South Plaza location within the period of October 12th to October 14th.
Heineken and DOE Worked Together to Drop the Masters Collection
1. Crossover Events - Opportunity for brands to collaborate and create unique experiences that combine different industries or themes.
2. Capsule Collections - New trend in fashion where limited-edition collections are released for a specific period, creating anticipation and exclusivity.
3. Brand Partnerships - Growing trend of brands collaborating to reach new audiences and create unique products or experiences.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to explore collaboration with other industries, such as sports, to create innovative and unique collections.
2. Beverage - Opportunity for beverage brands to partner with fashion or lifestyle brands to create limited-edition collections or host crossover events to attract new customers.
3. Retail - Opportunity for retailers to host exclusive collaborations between brands, creating unique in-store experiences and driving foot traffic.