Whiskey and scotch might not be the first choice for certain people, so it's nice to see those who don't necessarily prefer hard liquor represented with the Martini Flask. Just like a typical flask, it is made out of metal and features a secure cap so that the drink doesn't stain your clothing or, more importantly, nothing is wasted.
Brought to you by Neatoshop, the Martini Flask also represents the idea of class and taste. Although whiskey, for instance, can be construed as a gentleman's drink, in a flask it has other not-so-flattering connotations. The Martini Flask gives off a more refined air that everyone is craving, especially after the Royal Wedding. What's more, the Martini Flask is reasonably priced at $19.95.
The Martini Flask Targets the More Refined Drinking Population
1. Classy Drinkware - Consumer demand for fashionable drinking vessels results in innovative designs for more formal occasions.
2. Alternative Beverages - Increasing preference for sophisticated alcohol choices reflects a change in consumer tastes and lifestyles beyond popular options.
3. Affordable Elegance - Affordable, high quality products that offer an air of elegance appeal to consumers in search of luxury without compromising budget requirements.
1. Kitchenware - Opportunities abound for businesses to produce and distribute formal drinkware with added features and accessories.
2. Alcohol - Differentiated beverage offerings beyond traditional options may increase sales and serve as a point of differentiation for alcohol companies.
3. Retail - Retailers have the chance to expand their online and brick-and-mortar product offerings by stocking affordable, stylish drinking vessels aimed at consumers with brand loyalty and flavor preferences.