Marriott Bonvoy, a leading travel program from Marriot International, has announced the launch of two new co-branded credit cards with American Express and Chase: the 'Marriott Bonvoy Bevy American Express Card' and the 'Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful Card.'
According to the company, both cards have been created for consumers that are seeking a fast way to accumulate travel points. Points earned on both cards can go towards stays at most of the Marriot's hotels and resorts, including the brand's all-inclusive Marriot Bonvoy offerings.
“With new ways to earn points on everyday purchases, elevated Marriott Bonvoy Elite status and new ways to get to free nights faster, our Marriott Bonvoy American Express Cards can help people get the most out of the Marriott Bonvoy program," said Jon Gantman, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Cobrand Product Management at American Express.
Image Credit: Marriott Bonvoy
Marriott Bonvoy Releases Two Co-Branded Credit Cards
1. Co-branded Credit Cards - The popularity of co-branded credit cards suggests a trend towards collaborations between travel and financial brands.
2. Travel Points Redemption - The trend towards fast-earning travel credit cards presents an opportunity for the development of innovative rewards systems that allow for easy and flexible redemption of travel points.
3. All-inclusive Travel Offerings - Marriott Bonvoy's all-inclusive offerings reflect a trend towards high-end, comprehensive travel experiences that cater to different consumer preferences.
1. Credit Card Industry - The launch of Marriott Bonvoy's co-branded credit cards highlights a trend towards exploring innovative ways to boost customer loyalty and reward programs in the credit card industry.
2. Travel Industry - The emphasis on fast travel points accumulation presents an opportunity for travel industry players to offer more flexible and accessible travel rewards for customers.
3. Hospitality Industry - The trend towards comprehensive, all-inclusive travel experiences presents an opportunity for hospitality players to develop more bespoke and tailored travel products and services.