These marquetry watches are inspired by Swiss designs and come with high quality vegetable leather straps.
Called 'KOPPO,' the collection features a variety of different designs that are all based in wood and come with a minimalist aesthetic. The brand aims to be environmentally sustainable and manufactures high quality products that "respect the planet and traditional craftsmanship." The marquetry watches are made from maple, spruce, oak, cherry wood, ash or larch and have a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal glass that covers them. Inspired by both nature and contemporary design, the pieces are able to perfectly fuse modernity with tradition.
This collection of watches is ideal for fashion-forward individuals who are seeking a time-telling accessory that is sophisticated but still stands out from most others.
The 'KOPPO' Collection of Watches is Both Rustic and Contemporary
1. Marquetry - Incorporating marquetry in product designs opens up opportunities for unique and visually striking creations.
2. Sustainable Fashion - The focus on sustainability in the fashion industry provides an opportunity for brands to cater to environmentally-conscious consumers.
3. Minimalism - Embracing minimalism in product design can create aesthetically pleasing and timeless pieces.
1. Fashion Accessories - The fashion accessories industry can explore incorporating marquetry techniques to create innovative and eye-catching products.
2. Sustainable Manufacturing - Manufacturing industries can embrace sustainable practices to meet the growing demand for eco-friendly products.
3. Luxury Goods - Luxury brands can tap into the minimalist trend to offer understated yet elegant products that appeal to consumers seeking simplicity.