The Marq Land Rover is a concept camper that was built atop the rugged, military-style Land Rover Defender 130 vehicle's chassis. This vehicle is strong enough to negotiate even the most treacherous terrain, and it does so while looking good at the same time.
Perhaps the highlight of the innovative Marq Land Rover is its intelligent use of interior space. It somehow manages to sleep four people in a unique layout that includes a double-bed in the alcove a single fold-out bed against the rear wall and another single fold-out bed on the driver's side of the wall. The sleeping arrangement is layered -- however each bed has clear access to the chemical toilet-fitted bathroom.
Marq is so serious about this vehicle that is tested its off-road integrity in the unforgiving Icelandic countryside. With its combination of rugged performance and comfortable interior, this vehicle is a must-have for road adventurers.
The Marq Land Rover Defender is Versatile and Efficient
1. Rugged Vehicle Conversions - Businesses focused on converting rugged vehicles into innovative campers have an opportunity for disruptive innovation.
2. Intelligent Interior Design/space Utilization - Companies focusing on design and space optimization have an opportunity in the innovation market.
3. Off-road Rvs for Adventure Tourism - Businesses creating off-road vehicles targeting adventure tourism in unconventional destinations have an opportunity for disruptive innovation.
1. Automotive Industry - The automotive industry can explore the opportunities to venture into the RV segment.
2. Tourism Industry - The tourism and RV industry can collaborate to create innovative off-road vehicles to target adventure tourism.
3. Interior Design Industry - The interior design industry can focus on smart and creative utilization of smaller spaces.