The Marni Pre-Autumn 2013 collection is a lovely smorgasbord of textures, fabrics and layers. Marni is a brand that always relies on mixing and matching and its latest presentation is functional and fashionable.
This pre-fall preview features a slew of textural combinations. There is the presence of fur, cloth, leather and silk intermixed in looks. Playful head to toe looks include a tartan skirt paired with a fur/wool overcoat adorned with geometric brooches, blue color-blocked tights and monochromatic pilgrim shoes. Other fantastic highlights from the preview are the kilt-style skirts, the retro light-hued trousers, the angular handbags and polka-dot pant suits.
The Marni Pre-Autumn 2013 collection is an exploration of print, pattern and the merger of materials.
The Marni Pre-Autumn 2013 Collection is Mixed and Matched
1. Textural Mixing and Matching - Designing clothing that combines different textures and materials into a single look is a disruptive innovation opportunity.
2. Geometric Embellishments - Integrating geometric shapes and patterns into clothing as embellishments is a disruptive innovation opportunity.
3. Retro Styling - Incorporating retro elements into modern fashion collections is a disruptive innovation opportunity.
1. Fashion Design - Designing new fashions that incorporate mixed textures, geometric embellishments, and retro styling is a disruptive innovation opportunity in the fashion industry.
2. Textile Manufacturing - Developing new textile manufacturing processes that allow for the creation of complex mixed texture materials is a disruptive innovation opportunity in the textile industry.
3. Accessories Design - Designing new accessories that integrate geometric shapes and patterns into their design is a disruptive innovation opportunity in the accessories design industry.