Marni continues to grow its homeware branch with its new MARNI MARKET GOES AROUND collection. The brand launches a limited edition range of bags, design pieces, and furnishing accessories. These pieces are made for indoor and outdoor spaces.
The stools are able to be transformed into coffee tables and the bags are able to function for other purposes as well. The pack includes baskets, trays, cushions, and rugs that have the same expansive capabilities. The aesthetic stems from a cottage-core design language and items such as the crochet bags are made from soft wool to boast a homemade look and deliver a natural sense of comfort. The designs are marked with a Marni logo to round out the range.
Image Credit: Marni
Marni's MARNI MARKET GOES AROUND Pack Nods to Cottage Core Aesthetic
1. Cottage-core Homeware - Opportunities for artisanal-inspired designs for both indoor and outdoor spaces.
2. Transformable Furniture - Chances for innovative solutions that maximize the functionality of furniture in small living spaces.
3. Multipurpose Accessories - Potential for designing accessories with adaptable features that can serve multiple functions.
1. Home Furnishing - Emerging markets for home-based products with charming cottage-inspired designs.
2. Textile and Soft Goods - Opportunities for companies to offer homemade-looking and soft-textured products.
3. Design and Architecture - Room for innovation in transformable furniture, multi-functional accessories, and rustic aesthetics.