The 2014 ad campaign for the bath products by Marmorin is a gorgeous one that was shot by photographer Rafal Makiela. Bathtubs can be beautiful and sculptural, but they rarely get this kind of treatment in an ad campaign.
The surreal campaign is full of graceful movement and it seems like the photos could come to life—and in the accompanying video for the Marmorin campaign, they do.
The campaign has a striking duality to it, with both black and white environments, although there's definitely a softness that's carried throughout. As well as being practical, baths are also loved for being places to unwind and pamper yourself, and these fluid ads are a stunning way to fuel that fantasy.
The 2014 Campaign for Marmorin Presents Bathtubs Underwater
1. Sculptural Ads - Opportunity to create visually stunning and artistic ad campaigns that showcase products in a new and captivating way.
2. Interactive Advertising - Opportunity to bring static ad campaigns to life through videos or other interactive digital mediums.
3. Emotional Marketing - Opportunity to evoke feelings of relaxation, indulgence, and fantasy through advertising campaigns.
1. Bath Products - Opportunity to market bath products as luxurious, artistic, and experiential products that create a sense of indulgence.
2. Photography - Opportunity to explore creative and visually captivating photography techniques to showcase products in a unique way.
3. Video Production - Opportunity to create visually stunning and immersive video campaigns that showcase products in a captivating way.