Why would a man ask complete strangers to carry him around for 9 miles? Performance artist Mark Malkoff, who previously lived for a short time inside of an IKEA, says that the purpose of his recent experiment was to show that New Yorkers are not the unfriendly jerks they’re sometimes portrayed as.
The ‘New Yorkers are mean’ seems like an urban myth that’s a bit old at this point, but Mark Malkoff’s experiment is still interesting. To see Mark Malkoff get carried around, check out the video.
Mark Malkoff Gets Carried by Strangers for 9 Miles Through Manhattan
1. Social Experiment Trends - Social experiments involving strangers and unconventional interactions.
2. Breaking Stereotype Trends - Experiments challenging stereotypes, myths, and common beliefs.
3. Viral Video Trends - Creating videos that showcase unique and attention-grabbing experiences.
1. Performance Art Industry - Opportunities for performance artists to create unconventional and thought-provoking experiences.
2. Advertising Industry - Using unconventional social experiments as part of marketing campaigns.
3. Social Media Industry - Creating viral social media content featuring unique experiments and situations.