Last year, TrendHunter.com featured the Mark Jenkins Outsider exhibition, but now he has something even sweeter to share with us: passersby reactions caught on tape. You know you wanna watch it!
Some of the most bizarre interactive art has come to life because of Mark Jenkins, from bagged bodies to random toilet paper dispensers. Created for the public, it’s about time we saw exactly how they responded. I’ve included only one of the ten videos available on his website. Try to watch them all, you won’t be disappointed.
Mark Jenkins Records Odd Art Shocking the Public
1. Interactive Art - Creating art that engages and shocks the public, providing unique and memorable experiences.
2. Public Reactions - Capturing and documenting the unexpected and fascinating responses of passersby to interactive art installations.
3. Video Documentation - Recording and sharing videos of public reactions to art installations, adding a new dimension to the experience.
1. Art Exhibitions - Art galleries and museums can incorporate interactive and provocative installations to attract and engage visitors.
2. Video Production - Video production companies can specialize in capturing and documenting public reactions to create compelling content.
3. Event Marketing - Event organizers can leverage interactive art installations and the resulting public reactions to create buzz and memorable experiences.