Tori Praver is the star of Marie Claire US June 2010 'Beach Daze' editorial, which is shot by Matt Jones. The laid-back summer outfits were styled by Isabel Dupre as Praver takes to the water in clothes by Alexander Wang, Burberry and Mango.
This shoot is warm, not only because of its tropical setting but its color palette. With oranges and nudes, the shoot is a fantastic representation of classic summer colors. I also love the level of cool that is Praver in the black and white shots. The Marie Claire US June 2010 'Beach Daze' spread makes me want to hit the beach!
Marie Claire US June 2010 Beach Daze is Pretty Sunny
1. Beach Fashion - Opportunity for innovative designs and sustainable materials in beachwear.
2. Laid-back Summer Outfits - Potential for comfortable and versatile clothing options suitable for various occasions.
3. Warm Color Palettes - Possibility for vibrant and eye-catching color schemes in fashion and home decor.
1. Fashion - Potential for creating trendy and eco-friendly beachwear collections.
2. Textile - Opportunity to develop lightweight and functional fabrics for summer clothing.
3. Home Decor - Potential for incorporating warm color palettes in interior design and home products.