Vibrant, forward and intricate are all words that could describe the clothing in this Marie Claire US February 2014 editorial.
Photographer Markus Pritzi snaps up this spread with either a black backdrop or in different locations that oddly offset the clothing perfectly. For instance, a deep blue wall will complement a light blue cape and a room with a red door and carpet will go perfectly with an ensemble that has different shades of reds on it.
Model Anniek Kortleve perfectly wears all the pieces in this Marie Claire US February 2014 fashion shoot. Her strawberry blonde hair is parted down the middle and made to puff out around her on either side. Her makeup is very pale, like her skin. A light peach shadows her eyes and a very light pink is painted on her lips.
Markus Pritzi Shot Anniek Kortleve for Marie Claire US February 2014
1. Vibrant Clothing - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating bold and colorful designs that stand out on black backdrops or contrasting locations.
2. Perfect Offset - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in strategic placement of clothing against backdrops or locations that create a visually striking contrast.
3. Natural Makeup - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating pale and minimalistic makeup looks that enhance the natural beauty of the model.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the design and production of vibrant and eye-catching clothing.
2. Photography - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the use of contrasting backdrops or locations to enhance the visual impact of fashion photography.
3. Cosmetics - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the development of natural and minimalistic makeup products and techniques.