This funky Marie Claire editorial features metallic apparel and edgy hairstyles. ‘Cyber Fantasy’ mixes modern day street settings with futuristic fashion. These looks are extremely eye-catching and unusual.
Model Sibui Nazarenko sports flashy silver boots, shiny pants and fury pink apparel. Though her hair may look normal at first glance, Nazarenko is sporting unusual half-circles of hair tucked behind her ears. Some of these half-circles are bleach blonde, while others are bright blue. She also rocks colorful hair extensions, from neon yellow to dark purple. These looks are perfect for bold fashionistas who are looking to get noticed.
These shots blend futuristic clothing with modern elements, like vibrant Adidas and snowboards. The ‘Cyber Fantasy’ Marie Claire editorial offers fashion lovers a peak at the future of street style. Time to stock up on mesh, fur-covered vests, platforms and reflective gear.
This Marie Claire Editorial Features Metallic Clothing and Blue Hair
1. Futuristic Fashion - The trend towards blending futuristic clothing and modern elements presents opportunities for design innovation in the fashion industry.
2. Edgy Hairstyles - The trend towards bold and unusual hairstyles presents opportunities for innovation in the beauty and hair care industry.
3. Eye-catching Fashion - The trend towards bold and unusual fashion presents opportunities for innovation in the fashion industry for brands looking to stand out from competitors.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry has opportunities to create unorthodox, standout and futuristic clothing designs.
2. Beauty and Hair Care - The hair and beauty industry has opportunities to create bold and edgy hairstyles using vibrant hair extensions and unusual half circles.
3. Athletic Gear - Athletic brands could adopt and combine the trend towards futuristic fashion and modern elements to create reflective gear, adaptive sneakers and apparel solutions.