The Margrette Baselworld 2010 watch is a one-of-a-kind watch that pairs incredibly intricate engravings with diamonds. It also manages to be amazingly beautiful at the same time.
Created by Margrette of New Zealand for a private customer, this watch features a staggering 60 diamonds, and a 44mm wide case. This means that the Margrette Baselworld 2010 watch has that much more room on which to carry intricate engravings.
Implications - Consumers are looking for ways to inject some luxury into their lives. Everyday products that offer an element of prestige are appealing to those who desire exclusivity. In order to increase its appeal, a company could focus on this when creating their designs.
The Margette Baselworld 2010 Watch Mixes Haute Engraving with Diamonds
1. Luxury Everyday Products - Designing everyday products with elements of prestige to appeal to consumers looking for luxury.
2. Intricate Engravings - Utilizing intricate engravings as a unique selling point in luxury products.
3. Diamond-embedded Accessories - Creating accessories that incorporate diamonds as a way to add glamor and exclusivity.
1. Luxury Goods - The luxury goods industry can explore opportunities in creating everyday products with elements of prestige.
2. Jewelry - The jewelry industry can capitalize on the trend of incorporating intricate engravings in their designs.
3. Fashion Accessories - Fashion accessory brands can explore the use of diamonds to add glamor and exclusivity to their products.