Created by Pickles and Honey blogger Amanda Maguire, these margarita popsicles feature fresh watermelon and tequila ingredients. Once sliced into wedges, the recipe's watermelon slices are soaked in tequila and are garnished with lime wedges.
The finished products are also flavored with sea salt and are pierced with popsicle sticks for added convenience. With the summer's hottest months on the horizon, those with a sweet tooth are sure to love this cocktail and frozen treat hybrid.
The boozy snack is made from organic ingredients and is much healthier than traditional popsicles that features added sugars. These watermelon margarita popsicles are refreshing and beat the summer heat while featuring half the alcohol content of most mixed beverages that one would find at their local bar.
Pickles & Honey's Frozen Treats Feature Watermelon and Tequila
1. Homemade Boozy Popsicles - DIY popsicles with alcoholic twists can provide a popular alternative to traditional desserts and drinks.
2. Organic Ingredients - Using organic ingredients in frozen treats offers a healthy and unique selling point to consumers.
3. Low-alcohol Beverages - Creating low-alcohol versions of popular cocktails and mixed drinks can cater to those who want to indulge without getting drunk.
1. Food and Beverage - The creation of alcoholic popsicles provides opportunities for new dessert offerings in restaurants and bars.
2. Organic Agriculture - The demand for organic ingredients to create healthier frozen treats could lead to an increase in organic farming.
3. Alcohol Industry - The production of low-alcohol beverages creates a niche market for those looking for alternative drinking options.