The Marcos Paulo Piccoli 'Geometric Desert' body of work is an optical illusion. Piccoli specializes in outlandish costume design and has a knack for pairing eccentric and commercial pieces together.
Piccoli understands that not everyone will appreciate his conceptual pieces and tones down his looks with clean-lined basics. 'Geometric Desert' is filled with custom conversation pieces from ridiculously long overcoats to peculiar ballroom skirts for men. His designs are unconventional, thoughtful and built around abstract story-lines. The collection is presented in a visually enhanced way with ripple effect techniques and blurred illusions. The looks photograph well and pop once set against the light blue sky and sand backgrounds.
'Geometric Desert' twists and contorts the garments to create a visual experience. Marcos Paulo Piccoli is pushing the limits and making a name for himself in the costume world.
The Marcos Paulo Piccoli 'Geometric Desert' is Mind-Boggling
1. Optical Illusion Fashion - Exploring the use of optical illusions in fashion design to create visually striking garments.
2. Conceptual Costume Design - Blending eccentric and commercial elements to create unique and thought-provoking costumes.
3. Enhanced Visual Presentation - Using ripple effect techniques and blurred illusions to create visually enhanced fashion collections.
1. Fashion Design - Opportunity for fashion designers to experiment with optical illusions and unconventional concepts.
2. Costume Design - Embracing the fusion of eccentric and commercial elements in costume design for performances and events.
3. Photography and Visual Arts - Exploring the use of ripple effect techniques and blurred illusions to create visually captivating images.