The rockstar looks of Billy Idol get a contemporary makeover in the unconventional Marcel Castenmiller Toh photoshoot, which shows the long-locked male model posing in a shower. Lensed by photographer Simon, the edgy editorial features the hottest rocker looks from American Apparel, Givenchy, Costume National, and more.
Stylist Alex Vaccani creates a number of casual and grungy looks for the 'Rebel Yell' editorial, making good use of Castenmiller's physique and hair to create a steamy, signature look that blends hippie accessories with leather biker-inspired vests. Though the shower backdrop might seem a little odd, it somehow works itself into the rocker theme, playing on the idea that rockstars live a grungy and dirty, yet seductive lifestyle.
For all the hottest nighttime looks, check out the Marcel Castenmiller Toh photoshoot in the fashion mag's latest issue.
The Marcel Castenmiller Toh 'Rebel Yell' Set is Wet and Wild
1. Rockstar Fashion Trends - There is a growing trend in using rockstar looks in fashion photography, which could be capitalized on by clothing brands for their marketing campaigns.
2. Steamy Fashion Photography - The use of shower shoots in fashion photography could disrupt traditional techniques and create a unique selling point for clothing brands.
3. Mixing of Styles - The combination of hippie and biker styles in fashion photography creates an opportunity for clothing brands to mix and match their collections in unconventional ways.
1. Fashion - Clothing brands can use the rockstar and steamy photography trends in their marketing campaigns to appeal to the younger demographic.
2. Photography - Photographers can disrupt the traditional fashion photography techniques by integrating shower shoots into their creative portfolios.
3. Advertising - Advertising agencies can incorporate the mixing of styles trend in their campaigns to create bold and unconventional brand messaging.