With the fall season coming to a close, some brides may be heading to beachy destinations to tie the knot and the Mara Hoffman Bridal Fall 2013 collection offers the perfect gowns for such a setting. Loose, bohemian and beautifully feminine, the designs would set any woman apart from the typical bride. Especially since many of them boast the embroidery details that put the designer on the map in the first place.
Titled 'Devotion,' the Mara Hoffman Bridal Fall 2013 collection is comprised of four gowns, a bustier-and-skirt ensemble, two swimsuits and a veil. Ranging from an affordable $300 to $1,700, the looks are not only stunning to look at, they are incredibly pocket friendly. Yet a girl doesn't have to sacrifice anything at all for such steals. What a relief.
The Mara Hoffman Bridal Fall 2013 Collection is Perfect for the Beach
1. Bohemian Beach Weddings - Designers can create wedding dresses that are specifically suited for beach weddings combining style and practicality.
2. Embroidered Wedding Dresses - Fashion designers can incorporate intricate embroidery into their gowns or dresses to elevate the overall look of the product.
3. Affordable Wedding Fashion - Designers should produce budget-friendly options for brides who want to look gorgeous on their big day without breaking the bank.
1. Fashion - Designers can explore unconventional bridalwear for beach weddings using flowy fabrics and beach-inspired designs.
2. Embroidery - Embroidery artists can work with fashion designers to create stunning designs for wedding dresses, which can be a way to expand their business.
3. Wedding Planning - Wedding planners can offer more affordable options to brides and emphasize the beauty of simplicity and practicality.