While just about every other coffee brand is announcing its new pumpkin spice offering, Ellianos Coffee is going in a slightly different direction with its three new fall beverages: the Salted Turtle Mocha, the Maple Bar Latte, and the Cinnamon Roll Latte.
Starting September 22, 2022, customers at Ellianos Coffee will be able to purchase any of the three new seasonal sippers. First up is the Salted Turtle Mocha, which combines salted caramel and dark chocolate flavors in the form of a velvety latter. Next is the new Maple Bar Latte, which has a strong maple flavor and can be ordered hot, iced, or frozen. Lastly, there's the new Cinnamon Roll Latte, which features brown sugar and cinnamon flavors that are "reminiscent of fall weekend mornings spent at grandma's house."
Image Credit: Ellianos Coffee
Ellianos Coffee is Serving Up a Seasonal Maple Bar Latte This Fall
1. Seasonal Lattes - Brands can capitalize on the demand for seasonal beverages and offer unique flavors beyond the popular pumpkin spice.
2. Flavor Innovation - Coffee companies can experiment with flavors like maple, cinnamon, and other fall-inspired tastes to offer customers something new and exciting.
3. Customization Options - Offering a variety of options (hot, iced, or frozen) for seasonal drinks can appeal to a broader range of customers' preferences.
1. Coffee Retail - Coffee shops and brands can create and offer seasonal beverages to attract customers and increase sales during specific times of the year.
2. Food and Beverage - Restaurants and food retailers can include seasonal beverages as part of their menu offerings to add variety to their product line.
3. Hospitality - Hotels and resorts can feature seasonal beverages in their cafes and to-go offerings to create a unique and memorable guest experience.