Old Fashioneds are about to get a lot more modern thanks to this maple bacon cocktail syrup. Created by bartenders at The Pinewood in Decatur, GA, it puts a fun, pop culture spin on the alcoholic beverage without messing with the tradition too much. First of all, it still has a masculine edge. Secondly, the maple bacon cocktail syrup adds flavor in a way that is hard to beat.
Savory and smokey, the maple bacon cocktail syrup is handmade using hickory-smoked organic cane sugar as well as Proof's unique blend oleo saccharums, smoky bacon, and real maple syrup. Each bottle can be mixed into 32 cocktails, which is enough to last quite some time -- unless it's used for a party. In that case, much more will be needed.
This Flavor Lets People Put a Modern Spin on Old Fashioneds
1. Maple Bacon Flavor - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating a line of maple bacon flavored products in various industries, such as snacks, beverages, and condiments.
2. Pop Culture Cocktails - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing unique and creative cocktail flavors inspired by popular culture references to attract a younger demographic.
3. Handmade Artisanal Syrups - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Producing artisanal syrups made with high-quality, organic ingredients to cater to the growing demand for premium cocktail ingredients.
1. Food and Beverage - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introducing maple bacon flavored products in the food and beverage industry, including snacks, beverages, and sauces.
2. Hospitality - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating pop culture-themed cocktails, like the maple bacon Old Fashioned, in bars and restaurants to create unique and memorable experiences for customers.
3. Craft Cocktail Supplies - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing and selling artisanal cocktail syrups, like maple bacon cocktail syrup, to home bartenders and cocktail enthusiasts to elevate their mixology game.