Variety is the spice of life, and such is especially true when it comes to cooking. These gorgeous map cutting boards remind you to think outside of your kitchen and to open up your palate to a wider range of delicious foods from around the globe.
Gerald and Summer of Elysium Woodworks make an assortment of high-quality wooden chopping boards from maple, beech, white oak and walnut. The pair featured here includes a cartographic rendering of the world's continents and distinctive countries and one that isolates a map of the United States. These map cutting boards are solid blocks of lumber that have been precision-engraved. You can contact the designers through their Etsy store and even inquire about personalized plots.
Map Cutting Boards Encourage the Use of Cross-Cultural Flavors
1. Cross-cultural Cooking - Explore a wider range of flavors and cuisines from around the world.
2. Customized Kitchen Tools - Personalize your cooking experience with unique and personalized cutting boards.
3. Map-inspired Design - Incorporate geographical elements into kitchen tools for a unique and stylish look.
1. Cookware and Kitchen Utensils - Manufacturers can create and market map-inspired cutting boards to cater to the growing demand for unique kitchen tools.
2. Home Decor and Interior Design - Integrate map-themed kitchen accessories to enhance the aesthetic appeal of modern kitchens.
3. E-commerce and Online Retail - Online platforms can offer personalized map cutting boards, catering to consumers' desire for customized kitchen tools.