The Mangano Fall/Winter 2012/2013 ad campaign highlights a classically glamorous palette of black and gold. The image series features Emilio Flores, Gil Soares, Frederic Magnus Johansson and Malte Paulsen who pose alongside the ad's star, Jenny Watwood.
This ornate campaign features the label's latest mens and womenswear pieces that are predominantly leather-clad and accented with metallic jewels. The models are lensed by photographer Maurizio Montani, who captures striking in-studio images that showcase an abundance of embellished stud details.
From impeccably tailored suit silhouettes and body-hugging shapes to intricately studded collars, the Mangano Fall/Winter 2012/2013 collection campaign embraces the powerful and fearless 'more is more' style motto that has been made famous by a slew of fashion's heavy hitters this runway season.
The Mangano Fall/Winter 2012/2013 Campaign Embraces Black and Gold
1. Classically Glamorous Palette - Opportunity for beauty and fashion brands to create products and campaigns that embrace a sophisticated black and gold color scheme.
2. Embellished Stud Details - Opportunity for fashion accessories companies to create jewelry and accessories that feature intricately studded elements.
3. 'more Is More' Fashion Style - Opportunity for fashion designers to create collections that embrace a bold and fearless aesthetic with embellishments and exaggerated silhouettes.
1. Beauty - Beauty brands can create makeup collections and tutorials that teach how to achieve a classically glamorous black and gold look.
2. Fashion Accessories - Fashion accessory companies can create handbags, belts, and shoes that feature embellished stud details.
3. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can create collections that embody the 'more is more' style trend with bold prints, exaggerated silhouettes, and intricate embellishments.