While fashion and furniture have no co-relation at all, the Mandy Rap Designs for COS fuses the two objects in an unconventional, yet interesting manner.
Mandy Rep has just released her first collection and it is certainly worthy of attention. The 'Fashion Furniture' for COS truly juxtaposes two entirely different concepts. Model Lidian van Megen is seen with pieces of furniture incorporated into her dress, pants and tops. The pieces include a cabinet, chair and a desk.
The Danish graphic designer surely gets the best of both worlds with smart casual tees and brown furnished pieces. It is definitely a creative concept and attracts the viewers with just one glance. With concept, styling and photography by Mandy Rep, the images stun the crowd and create a new path to be taken by fashionistas everywhere.
The Mandy Rap Designs for COS is Highly Interesting and Exquisite
1. Fashion-furniture Fusion - The combination of fashion and furniture opens up opportunities for designers to create unique and unconventional garments.
2. Creative Conceptual Fashion - Incorporating everyday objects like furniture into fashion designs allows for innovative and eye-catching outfits.
3. Fashion Photography Innovation - Exploring new ways to capture fashion by incorporating furniture elements into photoshoots adds an element of surprise and intrigue.
1. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can experiment with integrating furniture elements into their collections to create cutting-edge designs.
2. Home Furnishings - The fusion of fashion and furniture opens up possibilities for creating home furnishings that blur the line between function and style.
3. Photography - Fashion photographers can explore new techniques and concepts by incorporating furniture elements into their shoots, resulting in captivating and unique imagery.