German tattoo artist Jessica Kinzer creates unbelievably detailed mandala tattoos with fine lines and dots.
Many of her tattoos utilize the geometric, concentric floral designs of mandalas. Others are less abstract, like the face of a bear of a complicated scene involving a whale and a hot air balloon. But whether they're mandala tattoos or more bespoke creations, each one of the ink-on-skin illustrations is incredibly intricate and beautifully drawn in Kinzer's artistic, distinct style.
With the rise of social media and tattoo artists' ability to share their creations with the world, the class of master tattoo artists has grown and gained status. It's becoming more common for the receiver of a tattoo to give their inker artistic license, going in with a concept rather than a specific design or even giving the artist total tattoo freedom.
These Complex Patterned Tattoos are Composed of Thousands of Fine Lines
1. Geometric Tattoo Designs - The trend of geometric tattoos in intricate patterns, such as mandalas, is growing with the rise of social media allowing artists to showcase their work.
2. Tattoo Artists as Creative Directors - Tattoo artists are increasingly being given creative freedom as the trend for bespoke tattoos without specific designs or concepts continues to grow.
3. Fine Line Tattooing - The use of fine lines and dots to create complex and detailed tattoo designs, such as mandalas, is a popular trend in the world of tattooing.
1. Tattooing and Piercing Industry - The growing popularity of intricate tattoo designs, such as mandalas, presents an opportunity for innovation in tattooing techniques and tools.
2. Art Industry - The rise of master tattoo artists and the increasing recognition of tattooing as a form of art presents opportunities for collaboration and innovation in the art world.
3. Beauty Industry - The trend for bespoke tattoos and the creative freedom given to tattoo artists creates opportunities for beauty brands to collaborate with tattoo artists to create unique, personalized beauty looks.