The second Man of Steel movie trailer has officially arrived. That’s right, by summer of 2013 there will be another superhero blockbuster in theaters. This time, Hollywood is revisiting the Superman story; however, unlike previous efforts at Superman, the Man of Steel movie trailer paints a much darker, more sinister picture.
Zack Snyder, the director of Watchmen and 300 is at the helm of this picture which gives you an idea of the epic action sequence potential. Also, Man of Steel is produced by Christopher Nolan who directed the Dark Knight trilogy.
The Man of Steel movie trailer also reveals a big name cast including Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Diane Lane, Kevin Costner, Michael Shannon, Russell Crowe and Laurence Fishburne.
Due out by summer 2013, Man of Steel looks dark, epic and well executed.
The Man of Steel Movie Trailer Feeds Anticipation
1. Superhero Remakes - Hollywood is revisiting classic comics, providing space for original storylines and new media opportunities.
2. Darker, Sinister Superheroes - The trend for dark and gritty superheroes increases as fans embrace mature themes and complex characterization.
3. Epic Action Sequences - Increasing budgets and digital technology facilitates spectacular action scenes in superhero remakes.
1. Film Entertainment - Superhero remakes in film entertainment provides for box office potential and revenue opportunities.
2. Comic Book Publishing - The trend in superhero remakes presents the opportunity for authors and illustrators to create new content and expand their fan base.
3. Digital Media Streaming - The popularity of superhero remakes create opportunities for streaming services to provide exclusive content, generating more subscribers.