The MAN Jewelry SS13/14 collection might be inspired by the ancient and aristocratic game of Polo, but the lookbook takes a rawer approach when it comes to showcasing the stunning pieces. Pairing Priscillas model Dillon with the beast of the sport, she looks more like a seductive sorceress than an athlete. It doesn't help that she is clad in revealing lingerie-like outfits.
Shot by photographer Andrew Fearman, the MAN Jewelry SS13/14 lookbook is captured in studio against a black backdrop. Titled Equinox, the equestrian-themed accessory line is comprised of rings, necklaces and bracelets. At once elegant and edgy, the label's signature geometric shapes are cast in gold plating. Leather, metal and buffalo stone also make appearances.
The MAN Jewelry SS13/14 Collection is Full of Raw Beauty
1. Raw Beauty Accessories - Opportunity to explore unique design approaches and unconventional materials for accessories, such as buffalo stone, for an edgier and more unconventional look.
2. Equestrian-inspired Accessories - With the enduring popularity of equestrian sports and fashion, there is an opportunity to create a niche market for luxury accessories that draw inspiration from and pay homage to the tradition of horseback riding.
3. Geometric-shaped Accessories - Exploring geometric shapes and patterns in accessory design could lead to a chic and modern collection that appeals to a fashion-conscious consumer base.
1. Fashion Accessories - The fashion accessories industry can capitalize on the trend of polo and equestrian-inspired designs to create a niche market and attract fashion enthusiasts and athletes alike.
2. Luxury Goods - Premium brands could create high-end, limited edition collections of equestrian-inspired accessories for the elite clientele, capitalizing on the legacy of this ancient, aristocratic sport.
3. Jewelry Design - With experimentation with unconventional materials emerging as a trend, jewelry designers can innovate with the use of buffalo stone, metals, and leather, to appeal to fashion-conscious consumers who value unique and unconventional style choices.