Ralph Lauren introduces its new collection by the name of Polo Originals which is designed specifically for the Fall 2022 season. It is curated with a focus on menswear that celebrates American roots and allows the heritage looks to truly speak for themselves. The new range honors the rich sportsmanship that is delivered by British tailoring and timeless design language.
Throughout the capsule, some of the standout looks include the Fair Isle wool sweaters that are made with inspiration from Shetland Islands' fishermen and the trench coats that are made from British Millerain oilcloth from Italy. The campaign is captured by the talents of the photographer and longtime partner of the brand Richard Phibbs to authentically deliver the new designs.
Image Credit: Richard Phibbs
Polo Ralph Lauren Releases Polo Originals for Fall 2022
1. Fall-centric Menswear - There is an opportunity for menswear brands to curate collections specifically dedicated to the Fall season to celebrate heritage and timeless design language.
2. Heritage Sportsmanship - Brands can focus on curating menswear collections that honor rich sportsmanship delivered through British tailoring.
3. Premium Capsule Collections - Opportunity for brands to create premium capsule collections featuring high-quality materials and authentic designs.
1. Menswear Industry - The menswear industry can benefit from the creation of Fall-centric collections that celebrate American roots and British tailoring.
2. Fashion Retail Industry - Retailers can leverage this trend to curate and showcase premium capsule collections in their stores.
3. Textile Industry - There is an opportunity for textile manufacturers to supply high-quality fabrics for Fall-centric menswear collections that celebrate heritage and timeless design language.