Japanese mother Mami Koide transforms her daughter into a work of art every night to take creative photos of her. As her child sleeps, Koide creates picturesque designs around the bed made of towels, clothing and other fabrics to design child-like fairy tale photos. This inspirational work comes from late night hours spent fueling this photographic addiction. Her daughter Nuno lays asleep ever so gently as her mother places particular items around her body.
Mami Koide has created a small picture book comprised of 200 photos and is currently a top seller on Amazon Japan. Nuno's mother has become quite the photographer as she doubles as a bartender during her work hours. These artistic photos resonate as inspirational baby idea and should be experimented with if the chance presents itself.
Japanese Mother Mami Koide Takes Creative Pics of Sleeping Baby
1. Artistic Baby Photography - There is an opportunity for photographers and parents to explore the creative possibilities of using innovative props and designs for baby photography.
2. DIY Photography Props - Entrepreneurs can tap into the growing demand for DIY photography props and offer products and tutorials to help parents create artistic photos of their children.
3. Personalized Baby Products - The trend of creating personalized baby products can be extended to personalized props and backdrops for baby photography, offering a unique and memorable experience for parents and their children.
1. Photography - Photography studios and professionals can leverage the trend of artistic baby photography to offer unique and creative photo services for parents.
2. DIY Crafts - The DIY crafts industry can cater to the growing interest in DIY photography props by providing craft supplies and tutorials specifically tailored for baby photography.
3. E-commerce - The e-commerce industry can benefit from the trend of personalized baby products by offering a wide range of customizable props and backdrops for photographers and parents to purchase online.