While there are many cosmetic products packaged in pots that can be applied with the fingertips, this often causes contamination and the transfer of germs and bacteria to the face—fortunately, products like the The Pro Hygiene Collection Antibacterial Makeup Spray can combat this.
This spray can be applied to gels, creams, pencils, powders and more. Within about 60 seconds of the product being sprayed, it is effective in killing 99.99% of the bacteria that collects on the surface of makeup products. As well as being of essential to professional makeup artists who work on multiple clients, the Antibacterial Makeup Spray is useful for any makeup enthusiast concerned with cleanliness.
For those who are interested in all-encompassing sanitization, this Antibacterial Makeup Spray is also sold as part of a multi-piece Pro Hygiene Collection kit, which also includes a makeup remover, sanitizing wash, hand gel and makeup brush cleaner.
The Pro Hygiene Collection's Spray Kills 99.99% of Germs
1. Antimicrobial Makeup - The trend of creating bacteria-killing makeup products is growing, creating opportunities for cosmetic companies to offer products that prioritize hygiene and cleanliness.
2. Multi-functional Skincare Products - There is an increasing demand for multi-functional beauty products that offer completion and hygiene benefits, leading the way for companies that can create innovative, multi-purpose products.
3. Clean Beauty - The movement towards clean beauty is increasing as consumers become more concerned with the ingredients and formulations of their products, disrupting the traditional beauty industry and encouraging innovation towards safer, more natural formulations.
1. Makeup - Makeup companies can take advantage of the trend towards antimicrobial makeup by offering products that prioritize hygiene and cleanliness, and by developing new and innovative formulas.
2. Skincare - Skincare companies can capitalize on the trend towards multi-functional beauty products by offering products that cater to both hygiene and skincare, creating an opportunity for innovative and effective products.
3. Beauty - The clean beauty movement is disrupting the traditional beauty industry, presenting opportunities for companies to develop safer, more natural formulations and innovative products that align with the needs and values of conscious consumers.