Shot in Paris, the Maison Martin Margiela at H&M Ads showcase the inventively tailored aesthetic of the fashion house.
The ads are a display of minimalist elegance that stay true to the Margiela aesthetic. Directed by British artist Sam Taylor-Johnson, this campaign will be accompanied by a series of short videos. Each frame depicts models sporting the economically savvy collection along the streets of Paris in a somewhat pensive state that gives the campaign a sense of calm.
According to director Sam Taylor-Johnson the intent was that "each person was in their own emotional and physical thought space." This contemplative conceptual theme goes well with the fashion house's stylized design ethos. The Maison Martin Margiela at H&M Ads create high anticipation for the upcoming collaboration project that will resonate well with fans of both brands.
The Maison Martin Margiela at H&M Ads Showcase Prim Tailoring
1. Structurally Minimalist Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to create campaigns that showcase minimalist and tailored styles with a contemplative conceptual theme.
2. Economical Collections - Opportunity to create clothing collections that are both stylish and economically savvy as showcased in the Maison Martin Margiela at H&M Ads.
3. Short Videos Accompanying Campaigns - Opportunity to include short videos in fashion campaigns that further showcase the brand's aesthetic and create a sense of anticipation for future collaborations or collections.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can incorporate the structurally minimalist and economically savvy styles showcased in the Maison Martin Margiela at H&M Ads.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunities for advertising agencies to incorporate contemplative and conceptual themes in campaigns, along with short videos for fashion brands.
3. Retail - Retail stores can capitalize on the minimalist and tailored styles showcased in the Maison Martin Margiela at H&M Ads to create collections that are both stylish and budget-friendly.