If you or someone you know have a hard time remembering when to take your meds, the MagneTrace necklace is sure to be a great use to many.
According to Georgia Tech, "The necklace, called MagneTrace, contains an array of magnetic sensors that could be used to detect when specially-designed medication containing a tiny magnet passes through a person's esophagus. And for persons who may not want to wear a necklace, MagneTrace sensors can be incorporated into a patch attached to the chest."
I wonder if it also monitors those who abuse meds.
1. Smart Jewelry for Medication Tracking - The trend of wearable technology being used for medication tracking and monitoring is growing, creating opportunities for jewelry companies to develop smart products that incorporate biomedical sensors.
2. Internet of Medical Things (iomt) - The rise of IoMT devices like the MagneTrace necklace is disrupting the healthcare industry, providing an opportunity for businesses to develop innovative wearables that enable remote patient monitoring and chronic disease management.
3. Artificial Intelligence for Medication Adherence - As smart jewelry for medication tracking becomes more advanced, the opportunity for AI to analyze the data and personalize treatment plans for individuals is emerging, paving the way for revolutionary healthcare solutions.
1. Jewelry Manufacturing - Jewelry manufacturers can embrace smart technology and create new wearables that offer personalized healthcare monitoring for users.
2. Healthcare Technology - Healthcare technology companies are well-positioned to leverage the rise of wearable technology for medication tracking and create innovative healthcare solutions.
3. Pharmaceuticals - Pharmaceutical companies can collaborate with technology firms to make smart pills and other medication tracking systems to aid patients in hassle-free treatment adherence.