The MagicBath by BluBleu, a design firm based in Italy, is fit for households that live to spoil their babies. As long as those cute babies don't grow into spoiled brats because of it, there is no harm in giving one's child the VIP treatment whenever one can. The MagicBath by BluBleu is a good place to start.
A miniature version of a jacuzzi bathtub, the MagicBath by BluBleu is made out of acrylic. Fit for babies up to 12 months, it is designed to let older babies lie down while those aged six to 12 months can sit up. Controllable water temperature and 10 bubble jets will send babies on “a fabulous journey of sensory experiences," according to the designers.
The MagicBath by BluBleu is Made for Happily Spoiled Children
1. Luxurious Baby Products - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create innovative and high-end baby products that provide a luxury experience for infants.
2. Enhanced Baby Bathing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop advanced baby bath products that offer additional features such as adjustable water temperature and sensory stimulation.
3. Specialized Baby Furniture - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design and manufacture specialized furniture for babies that prioritize comfort and luxury.
1. Baby Products - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Revolutionize the baby product industry by introducing high-end, luxurious items for infants.
2. Home Furnishings - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create innovative and specialized home furnishings designed specifically for babies, offering a luxurious and comfortable environment.
3. Bath and Spa - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Expand into the baby bath and spa industry, developing products that enhance the bathing experience for infants with added luxury features.