In celebration of the fall season, cafe eatery Drunkin' Donuts has added a new pumpkin-flavored beverage to its menu with the Pumpkin Macchiato drink. The beverage is severed either cold or hot and offers a refreshing addition of sweet pumpkin alongside a rich cold brew.
A cafe macchiato is traditionally an espresso coffee with a limited amount of foam milk added so that the espresso flavorfully comes through in taste. The Pumpkin Macchiato features a similar base topped with steamed milk, a double shot of espresso and a shot of pumpkin flavoring. Consumers can order the drink either as a pipping hot drink or cold and poured over ice. This is a great example of brands remixing staple menu drinks to tailor them for various holidays with seasonal flavors.
Dunkin' Donuts is Offering a Pumpkin Macchiato Drink in Celebration of Fall
1. Seasonal Drink Offerings - Brands can increase business and customer engagement by creating seasonal versions of their staple menu items.
2. Pumpkin Flavor Trend - There is an opportunity for businesses to explore other ways to incorporate pumpkin flavor into their products beyond typically associated products like pies.
3. Cold Brew Coffee - Cold brew coffee is becoming increasingly popular with coffee drinkers, presenting an opportunity for businesses to experiment with different flavors and promotions.
1. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage companies can capitalize on seasonal offerings and flavors by adding limited-time menu items to their line-up, attracting repeat customers.
2. Coffee Shops and Cafes - Coffee shops and cafes can take advantage of the growing popularity of cold brew coffee and try out new flavors to keep customers coming back.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising firms can collaborate with food and beverage companies to develop creative and effective strategies to promote seasonal offerings and drive sales.