Material Wrld and Intermix have partnered to establish a luxury resale service that will allow you to unload your designer duds. While there are a number of other resale websites, the new Material Wrld service makes the clothing exchange process infinitely simpler for the seller.
Through the luxury resale service, customers will be able to bring in their unwanted clothing and have it appraised by the educated Material Wrld staff. You can even save time in advance by consulting the company website to determine what brands they are accepting. Unlike online resale websites, the new Material Wrld service removes the hassle of haggling with buyers over a potential price and then waiting for the payment to go through.
The new trade-in service will operate as a series of monthly in-store events between June and December. The events will be held at select Intermix stores in New York City, Boston, Chicago, DC, Miami and Philadelphia.
This New Trade-In Program Helps You Sell Your Vintage and Designer Clothing
1. Luxury Resale - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the luxury resale industry with simplified clothing exchange process and in-person events.
2. Trade-in Programs - Disruptive innovation opportunity in offering trade-in services for unwanted clothing, providing convenience and instant payment.
3. Staff Appraisal - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by offering expert staff appraisal for clothing items.
1. Fashion Resale - Disruptive innovation opportunity in the fashion resale industry with improved customer experience and streamlined payment process.
2. Retail - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in retail industry by hosting in-store trade-in events to attract customers and increase foot traffic.
3. Online Marketplace - Disruptive innovation opportunity in online marketplace industry by offering simplified clothing exchange process without haggling with buyers.