If you've got tickets to Hellfest in France this June, you're likely to stumble across l'Uritonnoir. This eco-friendly urinal concept is easy to install, simple to disassemble and actually transforms into a rather valuable product.
In its most basic form, Faltazi's invention is a sort of funnel. The small trough can be manufactured in bent stainless steel or in flatpacked polypropylene. It can be effortlessly threaded through a band that fastens it and all other funnels around bales of hay.
The nitrogen-rich urine of beer-drinking music festival goers is guided by l'Uritonnoir into the center of the big straw bundles. This initiates the decomposition of the dried plant stalks, yielding a material that can be used as compost at local farms.
The Eco l'Uritonnoir Combines Urine and Old Straw to Produce Compost
1. Eco-friendly Urinals - The l'Uritonnoir urinal concept offers an eco-friendly solution for waste management at events and festivals.
2. Resource Upcycling - The l'Uritonnoir transforms urine and old straw into valuable compost, showcasing the potential for upcycling waste materials.
3. Sustainable Farming Practices - The use of l'Uritonnoir urinals promotes the production of compost for local farms, highlighting the importance of sustainable farming practices.
1. Event Management - Event management companies can incorporate eco-friendly urinals like l'Uritonnoir to improve waste management and sustainability at events.
2. Waste Management - The l'Uritonnoir concept presents opportunities for waste management companies to explore innovative solutions for upcycling waste materials.
3. Agriculture - The adoption of l'Uritonnoir urinals by farms can contribute to sustainable farming practices by utilizing compost produced through the urinals.