Law firms have a reputation for grandeur, and while Danish firm Lundgrens' office in north Copenhagen is certainly luxuriously attractive, the interior design errs on the side of minimal simplicity as opposed to baroque maximalism. Designed by Årstiderne Arkitekter, the office features furniture, artwork, and a layout that is comfortable without sacrificing the luxury of other upscale firms.
At its core, the Lundgrens office is meant to be a functional space. The individual rooms within the 3,000-square-meter office are all outfitted with only the necessities depending on their purpose, whether that's a long table for the boardroom or just a few chairs for more intimate meeting rooms. The color scheme is also meant to be relaxing to offset the potential stresses of a high-powered firm.
Image Credit: Mads Frederick
Lundgrens' Office Design is Smoothly Understated
1. Minimalist Law Firm Design - Designing law firm spaces with minimalistic furniture and artwork that prioritize functionality over grandeur.
2. Luxury and Relaxation in Law Firm Spaces - Creating law firm offices that exude luxury while maintaining a relaxing atmosphere.
3. Simplified Office Layouts for Law Firms - Designing office layouts that prioritize simplicity and comfort for employees.
1. Interior Design - Opportunities for interior designers to specialize in designing law firm spaces that prioritize minimalism and luxury.
2. Law Firms - Opportunities for law firms to revamp their office designs to prioritize functionality and relaxation.
3. Furniture and Decor - Opportunities for furniture and decor companies to specialize in designing and creating minimalist and luxurious pieces for use in law firm spaces.