Lulubelle's Creamery is a dairy brand that is a stem from Wild Rose Foods and it was started by Chuck Eggert, who is also the founder of Basics. The brand offers a broad scope of goods, including items that don't have dairy at all. The inaugural local high-protein options are ultrafiltered milk that is optioned in half a gallon or 16-ounces.
The organic milk is made fresh from the Willamette Valley and each varying size also comes in different milk flavors. This includes plain milk, chocolate milk, almond milk, and chocolate almond milk. Notably, there are also limited edition eggnog flavor selections as well -- all of which are available at select natural grocery stores in Oregon.
Image Credit: Lulubelle's
Lulubelle's Creamery Unveils a Special Inclusive Filtered Milk
1. Plant-based Milk - The rise in demand for dairy alternatives presents an opportunity for the development of more high-protein plant-based milk options.
2. Ultrafiltration Technology - The use of ultrafiltration technology in the production of milk opens up possibilities for creating specialized and inclusive dairy products.
3. Limited Edition Flavors - The popularity of limited edition flavors, such as eggnog, demonstrates the potential for innovation and seasonal offerings in the dairy industry.
1. Plant-based Food Industry - The plant-based food industry can capitalize on the demand for high-protein dairy alternatives by developing innovative plant-based milk products.
2. Food Processing Industry - The use of ultrafiltration technology in milk processing presents an opportunity for the food processing industry to create new and improved dairy products.
3. Specialty Food Retail Industry - Specialty food retailers can leverage the popularity of limited edition flavors to attract customers and drive sales of unique dairy products.