Lucky Trip is essentially a mobile application for the laid back traveler seeking out some unexpected adventures. Founded by American entrepreneurs Tiff and Alex Burns, Lucky Trip is a mobile app designed for adventurous travelers on a budget. The Lucky Trip app matches up users with potential exciting travel options paired with a variety of off the beaten path activities in the city of choice.
To use Lucky Trip, users can first enter their budget for the desired excursion and the app generates a selection of flights using travel search platform Skyscanner and lodging options from Booking.com.
Another instance of the progression toward experiential travel, the Lucky Trip app is likely to be a hit with millennials, who are hungry for unusual experiences to retell to their networks.
The Lucky Trip App Curates Adventurous Last Minute Vacations
1. Curated Adventure Travel - The trend of curated adventure travel apps presents an opportunity for businesses to create innovative travel platforms that offer unique and off-the-beaten-path experiences.
2. Last Minute Vacations - The trend of last minute vacation apps opens up opportunities for businesses to develop platforms that provide spontaneous and adventurous travel options.
3. Experiential Travel - The trend of experiential travel apps like Lucky Trip highlights the potential for businesses to create immersive and personalized travel experiences for customers.
1. Travel and Tourism - The travel and tourism industry can leverage curated adventure travel apps to attract adventurous travelers and offer them unique and memorable experiences.
2. Mobile App Development - The mobile app development industry can tap into the trend of last minute vacation apps by creating innovative platforms that provide users with spontaneous and exciting travel options.
3. Hospitality and Accommodation - The hospitality and accommodation industry can benefit from the trend of experiential travel apps by offering unique lodging options and partnering with travel apps to provide curated experiences for their guests.