Bursting with vibrant prints and Andy Warholesque block bright colors, the LRG Spring 2014 lookbook is uniquely dope.
The 'Un-natural Palette' collection is all about versatile textures and funky patterns, featuring a selection of chinos, shorts, tops, five-panel caps and bucket hats.
With many of the LRG Spring 2014 collection pieces donning the brand’s trademark Panda and Maple Leaf camo prints, as well as new motifs such as a new Wolfland Camo by Tyke and a “high end low lifes” floral print by VIZIE, the 'Un-natural Palette' collection will not disappoint LRG fans.
Focusing on a botanical theme of sorts for some of the prints, the collection is quirky and eclectic. So if you're in the need of a pair of loud and bright chino pants, shorts or bucket hats, the LRG Spring 2014 collection is the way to go.
The LRG Spring 2014 Lookbook is Eclectic and Bursting with Color
1. Bold Botanical Prints - The fashion industry can introduce a new line of clothing that features bold and vibrant botanical prints as a trend for Spring/Summer 2022.
2. Color Blocking - The fashion industry can introduce a new line of clothing that features Andy Warholesque block bright colors as a trend for Fall/Winter 2022.
3. Versatile Textures and Patterns - The fashion industry can introduce a new line of clothing that features versatile textures and funky patterns as a trend for Spring/Summer 2023.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can embrace the LRG Spring 2014 Lookbook as inspiration for creating new clothing lines featuring bold botanical prints, color blocking, and versatile textures and patterns.
2. Retail - The retail industry can partner with LRG to introduce the Spring 2014 Lookbook clothing line to a larger customer base through established retail channels and e-commerce platforms.
3. Marketing and Advertising - The marketing and advertising industry can develop campaigns that highlight the unique and vibrant LRG Spring 2014 Lookbook collection to reach a younger audience and build brand awareness.