The St. Louis Ocarina takes a unique spin on flute-making. If you have ever felt the urge to learn the flute but thought the design needed a little extra flair, then this music-maker is for you.
The St. Louis Ocarina looks and sounds amazing. With a variety of colors to choose from, the instrument lets you play all day and still look cool. The company is now selling a DVD to accompany the instrument with a how-to guide on playing Zelda tunes. For all those gaming fans out there, this is definitely a sure way to impress your friends in and out of the gaming world.
Even when you're not playing the St. Louis Ocarina, it will look gorgeous sitting on your bedside table or decorating the dining room. Who knows when you'll need to entertain your guests with some Zelda-inspired melodies?
The St. Louis Ocarina is a Mouthwatering Musical Marvel
1. Flute Innovation - The St. Louis Ocarina creates a unique twist on traditional flute-making, opening up possibilities for other companies to explore different designs and materials.
2. Music Merchandising - Accompanying DVDs and how-to guides represent opportunities for musicians and music companies to create merchandising content for customers passionate about music.
3. Video Game-inspired Instruments - Combining musical instruments with video game culture opens up possibilities for new products that cater to gamers and music enthusiasts alike.
1. Musical Instruments - Companies in the musical instrument industry can explore innovation and design opportunities, especially with new materials or production techniques.
2. Video Game Merchandise - Video game companies can explore collaborations with musicians and musical instrument makers to create merchandise and new revenue streams.
3. Home Decor - The St. Louis Ocarina adds a new element to home decor as a functional, aesthetically pleasing object that could inspire further exploration of niche furniture design.